The Source, Europe’s b2b magazine for surf/snow/skate is organizing the
fourth annual snowboard industry forum from the 24-26th of April in Livigno
Following on from the success of last years forum, which over a hundred
industry personnel attended, this years Forum will continue to be the only
platform that brings the key players together to discus the European
snowboard market and its unique issues.
The opening evening on Thursday and will be followed by two days of
seminars. We will have global snowboard and freeski figures for the first
time this year.
This years seminars are:
* European, North American and Asian winter 2007/8 snowboard figures
* European, North American and Asian winter 2007/8 freeski figures
* Snowdomes-the indoor market.
* Japanese market- New trends in the land of the rising sun
* Rider/athletes-How stars drive sports markets
* Online communities-future development and marketing opportunities.
* A review of the season and plans for the future: TTR, WSF, Eurosima
* Workgroups to formulate plans that will be used as working documents for
the Eurosima Mountain Division during 2008/9.
Saturday night is the second Snowball evening to raise money for
environmental causes and host the presentation of the European Snowboard
Sunday the 27th is an optional riding day.
Help shape your industry at Europe’s only Snowboarding’s conference while
obtaining knowledge that will enable you to make better business decisions
and networking with Snowboarding’s key players.
Any questions please call me on 0034956615370
Look forward to seeing you in Livigno
Clive Ripley/ Remi Forsans
Clive Ripley - publisher
surf/skate/snow b2b magazine