This is an archive of the old PisteHors.com forum

News | Gear | Ski Areas | Hiking | Mountain Biking
Powered by Google™

For Sale - Good ski touring kit.
Posted: 11 February 2010 07:17 PM  
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-01-31

Rossignol Bandit B2 skis, 190 cm.  This was one of the best all mountain skis when it came out - I think it’s the 2001 model, give or take a year.  In generally good condition, although a service would always be good of course, and they have seen a lot of snow.

Fritschi Diamir Explore bindings, XL size (for large boots, sole 325 mm to 365 mm), DIN 3 - 10, already mounted on the skis.  Plus harschiesen (ski crampons) and ski brakes.

Pomoca skins, at least partly, possibly completely, synthetic.  In generally good condition.  A fraction narrow for these skis, but that hasn’t prevented me using the kit successfully on the usual Chamonix classic day tours for example.

The Bandit B2 is a great all round ski, and I’ve enjoyed using them all over lots of different mountains, on piste, off piste and touring.  You’ll need to be a big guy, and a competent skier to get the most out of them, but they really are an excellent ski.

I’m based in South Wales, so unless you’re collecting them, I’ll have to add on the postage (although I’m likely to be in Tamworth (east of Birmingham) next week).  I’m not selling any of this kit separately - it’s all or nothing. £350.

Posted: 15 February 2010 11:26 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-01-31

Incidentally, as far as collecting the gear is concerned, I will be in the Tamworth area for part of this week.  I’m also open to offers.