The launch of Flocon des Neiges chalet this month by Powder N Shine will offer couples, groups, families and individuals a distinctly personal and rustic Alpine skiing experience.
A traditional, wooden built chalet filled with sophisticated character and charm, ‘Flocon des Neiges’ has been a labour of love for the chalet owners, a British couple who moved to the area last season who have been painstakingly renovating the chalet all summer. They will double up as the chalet hosts for the 2010/2011 winter season and will offer a personal touch to all aspects of their guests’ holidays.
The fully catered chalet which sleeps 16-19, has a large communal living and dining area, with a beautiful central fireplace that guests can enjoy. Following a full breakfast and an energetic day on the slopes, guests will be greeted back at the chalet with freshly baked cakes and treats before relieving their aches and pains in the chalet’s sauna and hot tub. Each evening a freshly prepared 4 course evening meal will be served in the dining room, complimented with carefully selected local wines before relaxing next to the fire.
The location of the chalet in Reberty Village in the Belleville Valley is part of the Three Valleys and offers easy access to other resorts such as Meribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens – a real hidden gem of the 3 Valleys. One major plus is its excellent location situated right on the piste to give fabulous ski in / ski out access. It also benefits from being at high altitude (2000m), allowing excellent snow all season.
Notes to editors:
Powder N Shine was created in early 2010 and sits in the semi-luxury market, offering excellent food and wine, in a high altitude (2000m) chalet on the piste with all en-suite bedrooms and jacuzzi and sauna facilities, but without the astronomical price tag of the full luxury operators.
• Double rooms: 2
• Twin rooms: 4
• Family rooms: 2 (1 twin, 1 single) and (1 double, 1 bunk bed room)
• Large living area with Central fireplace
• Indoor spa facilities including a large jacuzzi and sauna
• Towels and bathrobes provided
• Free, unlimited WI-FI access
• Free Parking (secure)
• Television and satellite, DVD player and board games
• Balcony overlooking the village and the slopes
• All rooms benefit from ensuite facilities (either a jacuzzi bath or shower and WC)
• Welcome reception upon arrival (aperitifs and canapés)
• Heated boot rack and a secure place for your skis
Prices start from £400 per person per week for a fully catered stay in the chalet.