This is an archive of the old PisteHors.com forum

News | Gear | Ski Areas | Hiking | Mountain Biking
Powered by Google™

For Sale: Dynastar Mythic Rider Skis (2010, 178cm)
Posted: 16 April 2012 12:38 PM  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-10-23

Fantastic all mountain ski, 178cm (122-88-110). Bought at end 2010 ski season, so done 4/5 weeks of skiing. I had them with a touring set up (Diamir Freeride pro) for a go-anywhere ski as they are v solid through less than perfect snow and have a nice long radius (21m) to be stable in powder. I’ve just replaced them with Dynastar Mythic Rider Lights as I wanted something lighter as I now do an increasing amount of touring, but I think it’s testimony to what I thought of the ski that I have replaced them with essentially the same thing.

They look like this http://www.backcountry.com/dynastar-legend-mythic-rider-alpine-ski-dyn0157 and you can see the rave reviews underneath.

Selling for £50 as they have no bindings and have been drilled twice (and professionally filled in), but on speaking to the guys in the Au Vieux Campeur, they didn’t see a problem with drilling them again.
Selling less for the money but more because I don’t want to just throw them away. I hope they make someone happy as they’ve made me!

They are currently in Morzine but I can bring them back to London by the middle next week. I will can add photos when return to Morzine on Thursday 19th April.